Do you think it doesn’t really make any difference where you buy insurance?
This misconception could be costing you money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn’t like buying groceries or clothing.
Insurance is an important safeguard for your family, your home, your car or your business. Make your decision carefully!
There are different types of agents that sell insurance:
Captive Agents – those who are only able to sell the insurance of one company.
Direct Response Representatives – Those who offer you the insurance of one company, and only over the telephone when you call for a quote.
Independent Insurance Agents – Represent a varying range of insurance companies, and research with these firms to find the best combination of price, coverage and service for each individual.
Your Independent Insurance Agent……
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Is not beholden to any one company allowing you to retain the same agent as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim. Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs. Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including homeowners, renters, auto, business, life and health insurance.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Continued customer satisfaction is essential to an independent agent’s livelihood. Customers are the number one priority of Independent Insurance Agents.